Tuesday, June 18, 2024

M&M Bejeweled Bikini

 













The bejeweled Bikini from Merc and Mindgarten is a beautiful intricately decorated set with many options for wearing. In the image above I wear all the parts, but wrap and various parts of the jewels can all be detached if you want to go for a simpler look. The set comes in multiple colors, all available as fatpacks or as single colors. I went for the cranberry shade here. Hair is the free F519 from Tram. Also I had a lot of fun with this photograph playing with the Starmesh body wet look, that is available in the base body hud.

Taxi to Merc and Mindgarten

Taxi to Tram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Celestial Star Styles

Welcome to my blog.  In this spot I endeavor to showcase my play with styles on the Star Mesh Body in Second Life. Some models are my own me...