Sunday, May 19, 2024

Welcome to Celestial Star Styles

Welcome to my blog. 

In this spot I endeavor to showcase my play with styles on the Star Mesh Body in Second Life. Some models are my own mesh work, some are full perm I bought elsewhere, but textured myself and some are just nice finds I bought to mix and match with what I already own. 

I will attempt to mark where to get the stuff I showcase here as best I can. Some items I might have textured but haven't gotten to set for sale just yet. If you want the piece holler at me and I'll sped up the process :) You can find me inworld under the same name as here: Celestine Ghiardie

You might have seen some of the photos here before. I do collaborate with the Star Mesh Body creator and so some of my photographic work might have been showcased there too. I am one of the mesh creators at  the full perm store "StarEnsemble", I also contribute as mesher/texturer in the "SewNSew" store. And finally I have my own little store "Celestines". 

That said in this little corner of the internet I will of course make sure to showcase items from those stores, but I hope to showcase any awesome styles that any creator might release for the Star Mesh Body here. I would especially love to showcase work from my clothes creation students at the Blender School, so get to work my friends ;)

I have a bit of a backlog to get posted here, so the first posts will be machine gun posted as I get the images ready. Future updates here will depend on my free time available, so I can't promise there will be new posts here every day or every week or even every month. We shall see. I do need time to create those mesh items in Blender too at times. 

And since this body is my main focus on the blog, here's the fast track to 

Getting the Star Mesh Body and Head on Marketplace

If you need help with setting the body up I made a little Youtube tutorial series on it.

If you need the developer kit to create your own items for the body the Application Page is your guarantee, that you will get the updates to the developer kit files, when they are released. It's NOT difficult to get the kit, the application page is only there to support you and sending updates to you. 

If you need help creating for Star Mesh Body, you are more than welcome to join the Blender School. I'll be around to help with skinning and weight painting in Blender in our Blender School Discord.

And finally for curious browsing here is my entire stash of my CTS Wardrobed Star Mesh Body items, aka pretty much everything I own that might work for Star Mesh Body (without using the conform body that is). if you'd like that CTS Wardrobe for organizing your own items I very much recommend the system.

So finally, without further ado lets get that awesome Star Mesh Body clothed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Celestial Star Styles

Welcome to my blog.  In this spot I endeavor to showcase my play with styles on the Star Mesh Body in Second Life. Some models are my own me...