Sunday, May 19, 2024

StarEnsemble Flared Pants

 














StarEnsembles Flared pants. Those are made full perm for creators to create their own products from. All UVmaps are straightened and optimized for easy texturing. There's a ton of materials and seams, buttons, belt and belt loops can be delinked to get rid off if needed. Normalmaps, AOs and UVMaps are of course included. The pants comes with the flare inset as its own material as depicted here - or just as a integral part of the regular pants texture. The flared pants are made to fit over high heels, in this photo it's the StarEnsemble Ankle Boots peeking out under there. The top is the StarEnsemble Wrap Crop Top. Body and Head: Star Mesh Body. Hair: Truth: Vivid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Celestial Star Styles

Welcome to my blog.  In this spot I endeavor to showcase my play with styles on the Star Mesh Body in Second Life. Some models are my own me...